Create a Private Sale
- 2.Connect your wallet.
- 3.Select option "Private Sale"
- 4.Enter a specific title you want to display for your private sale. In general this should be your token name. For example, if your token is “Panda Moon”, the title will become “Panda Moon Private Sale” automatically after you have successfully created your private sale pool.
- 5.Select a token, for example, “BNB” or "BUSD" etc, in this case we'll use BNB
- 6.After selecting, click on the “Next” button.
You need to enter the numbers that you want to raise in this step. Here are some following important parameters:
1. You must use positive numbers.
2. Whitelist: Choose "Enable" if you have a whitelist of Private Sale contributors. You can enable/disable the whitelist anytime.
3. Soft cap must be greater than or equal to 50% of the hard cap.
4. Minimum buy must be less than the maximum buy.
5. Start time must be before the end time (using UTC time zone)
6. First Fund Release for Project (%): The percentage of the first batch of the private sale fund to be released to the project owner. Please note this is expressed in percentage and cannot be greater than 95%.
7. Fund Vesting Period Each Cycle (days): How long, in days, between each batch of the Private Sale fund is released.
8. Fund Release Each Cycle (percent): The amount of the Private Sale fund will be released each cycle following the First Fund Release for Project batch. Please note this is expressed in percentage.
This is an example:
Last modified 7mo ago